Cost-cutting tips for Instant calls from a mobile
Use yyCall Instant from your mobile and you'll make massive savings compared to the international tariffs of the main UK mobile operators.
Use your yyCall access code as part of your free minutes
Some mobile operators, such as O2, may allow 0870 and 0844 numbers as part of your FREE minutes. But it's best to check with your mobile service provider before making your call.
Cut down on call times by programming your mobile
For numbers you call often, just program the access number and the destination number into your mobile - then you'll make a saving every time you call!
Here's how to program your mobile
Let's say you want to call your mum in Australia. Then:
- Create a new entry called 'Mum' in your handset's phone book
- Enter the yyCall access number - e.g. 0844 431 3663
- Enter a 'pause' by doing the following, depending on the handset you own:
||Siemens / Panasonic handsets
||Motorola / Sony Ericsson handsets
|A 'p' should appear after you press * three times
||A '+' should appear after you press and hold 0
||A 'p' should appear after you press and hold *
- Now enter the international number in full including the 00 prefix
- Press 'save' and this number will be saved to your phone book
So go on - yyCall!
For detailed instructions about creating entries in your handset's phone book, please consult your mobile phone instruction manual or contact your handset manufacturer.